As of February 19, 2013, we are temporarily suspending our Online Store, which you were able to access by way of your Pet Portal from our website.
As we look for more convenient and economical sources to make your online shopping with us both easy and competitive, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for our patients and clients. As always, we will be happy to special order any approved medications and prescription diets for you, just give our office a call at 703-273-5454.
We realize that having products delivered right to your door is both convenient and time-saving, and we would be glad to fill your approved prescriptions with us from any NABP (National Association of Board of Pharmacies) accredited Vet-VIPPS (Veterinary-Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites).
In 2009, the NABP implemented a voluntary accreditation program called Vet-VIPPS (Veterinary-Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites). These sites must meet specific criteria, including:
- They must be appropriately licensed in each state where they ship drugs
- They must successfully complete a 19-point review and online survey
- They must submit to yearly review and re-accreditation
- They must undergo NABP on-site surveys every three years
- They must meet strict criteria for patient confidentiality, quality assurance and validity of prescription orders
You can find a current list of accredited Vet-VIPPS pharmacies here.